Family Fun Day.
Sat 27 May | Shed 10, Queen's Wharf
Heaps of activities to keep everyone happy!
- Performances on the hour by acclaimed artists of award winning dance company, Touch Compass, Wellington artist’s collective Lucid Dream Bike, and world famous illuminated man, Vospertron
- To celebrate the 200th anniversary of the bike, Auckland legend Shane Price, aka The Bicycle Chap, shows his collection of bikes from the 1800s to today, including a rare penny farthing.
- Two cool hands-on science activities: use glow in the dark paint to make your own bike illuminations, and a dynamo-lit flag for the back of your bike.
- Learn about the nine stars of the Matariki night sky
- With over 30 bikes to have a go on, Auckland Transport is giving some tips on bike safety. There will also be e-bikes, hand bikes, and wheelchairs to try out!