This year, Touch Compass are gearing up for InMotion Matariki with our schools educational resource and schools workshops.
The school kit and workshop are free to your school, and will explore themes relating to Matariki (the Maori new year) and disability.
Register your school today and you will receive:
- A teachers pack filled with lesson plans and resources linked to the New Zealand Curriculum with specific reference to Maori culture and Matariki: the Maori new year.
- Links to our online digital resources centre via our website with DanceBox films, photos and videos of last year's event, interviews and more.
- Access to an online hub to collaborate with other schools, share ideas and document your progress.
- An exclusive Touch Compass performance in your school assembly to kick-start your participation in InMotion Matariki 2018 (limited to 20 schools).
- A 2-hour creative workshop to inspire your students to design and build a float or decorate and illuminate their wheels (limited to 20 schools)